What is Naturopathy?
Nature is the most power full physician for BODY AND MIND. IT IS THE RIGHT TIME, that we should go back to nature and the ancient science of healing which cures and restores health through Naturopathy treatment.
Natural cure is an art & science of healthy living and a drug-less system of healing based on well founded philosophy. It has its own concept of health & disease.
Naturopathy is a system of healing science stimulating the body’s inherent power to regain health with the help of five basic elements of nature – Earth, Water, Air, Fire, & Ether.
Principles of Naturopathy
NatureCure or Naturopathy is a system of man building in harmony with constructive principles of nature on physical, mental, moral and spiritual planes of living. It has great health promotive, disease preventive and curative as well as restorative potential.
The main principles of naturopathy are as under:
- All disease, their cause and their treatment are one. Except for traumatic and environmental conditions, the cause of all disease is on i.e. accumulation of morbid matter in the body and their elimination from the body is the treatment.
- The primary cause of disease is not bacteria. Bacteria and Virus invades and survive in the body only after the accumulation of morbid matter when a favorable atmosphere for their growth is established in the body.
- Acute diseases are our friends not the enemy. Chronic diseases are the outcome of wrong treatment and suppression of the acute diseases.
- Nature is the greatest healer. Body has a capacity to prevent itself from disease and regain health if fallen nill.
- In Naturopathy patient is treated and not the disease.
- Patient suffering from suppressed diseases are also treated successfully in comparatively less time in Naturopathy
- Suppressed diseases can also be cured by Naturopathy
- Nature cure takes into consideration physical, mental, social (moral) and spiritual all four aspects together.
- Nature cure treats body as a whole instead of giving treatment to specific conditions.
- Naturopathy does not use medicines. According to Naturopathy food is medicine.
- According to Gandhi ji “Ram nama is the best natural treatment”, whereby he means doing prayer according to one’s own faith should be an important part of treatment.
Some Examples of Naturopathy Treatment are